Cuppa's (& MrsTea's) new blog.

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Cuppa's (& MrsTea's) new blog.

Post by T1 Terry »

:lol: The body doesn't do long work stretches any more, so the forum is the break between work periods so I don't push myself too far and end up loosing days instead of hrs.
That keyboard has been to some wonderful places and the topic of more than a few posts over the time, maybe you should have set it up for a few photo shoots in some of those iconic spots, a recital by the statues to go with the Cuppa pose out on the salt flats perhaps ;) :lol: Can't actually remember just where you did the al-a-natural pose amongst the other less lively figures, but Mrs Tea belting out a tune on the keyboard while you were in exhibition mode would have made an interesting photo I'm sure 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

How could I not see your post as an invitation to share THAT photo one more time! :lol:
DSC00443.jpg
Lake Ballard, near Menzies, WA

And then there was Allan Moult's photoshopped version :lol:
cuppa-revolt.jpg
And for good measure I'll throw this one in to give all here a laugh.
IMG_4250 (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hadn't seen the Allan Moult version, would have been even funnier if you were in front of the players with their hands in the surrender position :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
homeless

Post by homeless »

Gee Cuppa I must have forgotten to put my shoes on AGAIN.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

homeless wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:52 pm Gee Cuppa I must have forgotten to put my shoes on AGAIN.
In this one too Brian. Good portrait though.
IMG_4253.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

And just for a bit of nostalgia.
IMG_4303.jpg
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Cuppa wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:35 pm And just for a bit of nostalgia.

IMG_4303.jpg
I looked at it and thought "Ahhhh Making shavings for a puppy pet compound now the local Butcher doesn't use sawdust any longer "

Then I saw a wood bowl shape thingi being made , possibly for using on the "Trail " as a begging bowl :roll: :o

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Hey Brian i hope you were getting paid danger money.....that shovel handel mite brake and stab you .

Bob
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

MrsTea has taken up jigsaws! :o
Jigsaw.jpg
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

They reckon things go haywire up North in the Wet!!! Has she found THE piece yet?
Any big storms yet Cuppa?
How close to your home was that bushfire the other day? I think it was a bit further South.
BruceS
Mannum, SA