Cuppa's (& MrsTea's) new blog.

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Cuppa

Re: Cuppa's (& MrsTea's) new blog.

Post by Cuppa »

No Dinghy trip Bruce, he found us as we were packing up this morning after 5 days at McGowans & then followed us around town (or we followed him, not sure) - we're staying in the mission campground tonight (so I could at least get one blog post posted) & heading south again tomorrow. Seems Greg knows Terry, Margaret & Brian too.

People with boats seemed to be catching fish, & one or two even got a feed off the beach, but not me. (the norm), someone did donate a couple of Jewfish 'wings' to us though.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Great interesting, informative read Cuppa, travel safely & keep enjoying, Best Wishes & thanks to you & Mrs T. 👍👍
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Cuppa wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:07 pm No Dinghy trip Bruce, he found us as we were packing up this morning after 5 days at McGowans & then followed us around town (or we followed him, not sure) - we're staying in the mission campground tonight (so I could at least get one blog post posted) & heading south again tomorrow. Seems Greg knows Terry, Margaret & Brian too.

People with boats seemed to be catching fish, & one or two even got a feed off the beach, but not me. (the norm), someone did donate a couple of Jewfish 'wings' to us though.
Well, that explains a lot, often wonder how they managed to wet the lawn and car over night :?
Looking forward to setting aside an hr or so to read the latest adventures. The boss here works me so hard I don't get much time available when we start to get busy and hopefully that is what is starting to happen now 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Cuppa wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:07 pm No Dinghy trip Bruce, he found us as we were packing up this morning after 5 days at McGowans & then followed us around town (or we followed him, not sure) - we're staying in the mission campground tonight (so I could at least get one blog post posted) & heading south again tomorrow. Seems Greg knows Terry, Margaret & Brian too.

That's the same problem I have too
I've been told to get over the "Fishing" bit and go to the "Catching "bit , someday I'll work out how to do just that :lol:

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Following hard on the heels of my previous post earlier today, here is the next whilst we have an internet connection.
This North Kimberley Part 3 - The Munja Track is without doubt our Kimberley highlight.

http://cuppa500.com/Blog/2019/07/17/nor ... nja-track/
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Another exciting chapter in your travels that we all enjoy, thank you.

PeterH
PeterH
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Yep. What an experience!!
I'm not sure I'd take the gamble myself now days. :evil: :twisted:
A couple of vehicles traveling together would give me a sense of security just in case .............
Thankyou Ian & Julie ... much appreciated! 8-) :!: :)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

North Kimberley Pt 4. Kalumburu to Kununurra.

http://cuppa500.com/Blog/2019/07/23/nor ... kununurra/