NO Hungi for this Tongueeeeeeeeeee

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Re: NO Hungi for this Tongueeeeeeeeeee

Post by Shirley »

Good news Dot, hope they get the present problem sorted & you can enjoy eating again real soon.
Shirley & Bruce.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, that is wonderful news. Have you thought of maybe a session of hypnotherapy? Could be an interesting experience for you. xxxx The therapist might find it a challenge to hypnotise an arm tongue. ;) ;) ;)
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Keep at it Dot.

PeterH
PeterH
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

So nice to read some good news from you Dot & we both hope it continues.

You may just have to get a new wardrobe before the next "Baying to the Moon" otherwise your current gear may all fall off you when you bend over.

Now would we be able to make that gathering... ?

BLOODY OATH MATE!!

XXX
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Well there ya go Dottie, if I knew you wanted someone to look at your chest and give an opinion I would have been first in line .... if I was quick enough, you probably could have had offers of multiple second, third and so on opinions, but now you know. Should I wait for a PM, email or just make sure I'm in phone range?
So, when we get back will it be a meal at the club? Might not be up for steak just yet but I'm sure one of those Stout meals in a big glass would just about do the trick eh 8-)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Macca

Post by Macca »

At long bloody last some good news dear lady.Lesley showed me where your results were yesterday- I never though od loking in this No Hungee post. As someone , maybe that naughty Chuck commented, you need to get some weight back on again. We all really do need to have another Kerang or Whitfield or somewhere Easter next year. Useless having it up here as not enough attend even though we had a ball at Elphinstone.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

Well that's better news Dot! Hope they sort this little problem out soon for you. Gee the SA family will be cooking BBQ's down by the river, shared with a few glasses of vino before you know it. :P PS Hope the Bus pickup goes well Today. Best wishes to you and George. X
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Today I saw the tongue surgeon and he was pleased & see again in 3 mths :D Then off to the dental clinic where I was given my new fancy denture thing which is made from a pliable sort of plastic, feels strange and is keeping the arm in a better position. :D Before you put them in you have to let them stand in warm water for a bit to get them easy to tackle. Might give them a test run with trying to chew something other than a boiled egg, I was to go back this Friday for a check up but seeing the time clashed with the court time so I opted for another day in Jan 2020. So here we end the year 2019 on a pretty good note I would say. Everyone keep an eye on your woes be they be big or small if not sure get it seen to. Merry Christmas and a happy healthy new year. xx P.S. That thing I had cut out at the back of my knee returned the all ok. :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Great news to end the year Dot, hope the new plate lets you eat & enjoy some Christmas goodies.
Last edited by Shirley on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shirley & Bruce.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Good news Dot. Hope the new denture does its job and you can enjoy some real food.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com