Move to SA

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Move to SA

Post by Dot »

We are in the planning stages of one of these camp kitchen thingos but waiting for the weather to get a tad warmer so this gives you time to get a house, Phil to get his pots and pans ready, and the rest of who ever to start thinking about a gathering in/around the Riverland area of SA say within the next 3 mths, so stay tuned.. ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

RobertNotBob wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:54 pm Hi Phil how’s it going? Have you set up your cooking area yet? We are still looking for a house or at lest the wife is at the moment .Robert
Waiting for pergola to be erected in the next few weeks then get it paved before I set a fire area
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Finally after 4 months waiting have had pergola installed .Just need to get paving finished.Nearly got everything done.
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Photos mate photos still unpacking here. Looking for the tv remote and not sure where it will be, just found the other two phones in a box marked pantry. Having a wine then the search goes on. Cheers