Move to SA

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Move to SA

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:12 pm Not a ww2 :roll: now I will have to pay some yobbo to torch it for ?? insurance, even the towing mob don't want to touch it ;)
Is it still in your yard Dottles? Might make a good mud anchor for a floating jetty we are looking at building and the tarp idea of Jon's might do the trick to get it far enough out before it sinks to the bottom. Are the tyres any good? Seats comfy? Margaret is keen on replacement seats for the Hino, ideally ones with parachutes attached to soften the landing if we travel down a Victorian "Highway" again, but maybe Jeep seats might do the job.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

The "jeep" went the day I came home with help from the RAA and Gman. Apparently no takers came forth for any of the vehicle, not one... :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Are we allowed to know the real truth about Phil's Jeep?
Did he use it to bring the van over? If not .... what was used to tow it?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

:lol: :lol: The "Jeep Jeep"bought the trailer over (after a few starting hiccups) then he flew back to NSW and towed the van back here with the proper car. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

OK, never heard of that make of car. Must use Google more!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

After fuelling up at Balranald have had starting problems can't seem to find what is the problem :?:
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
PS getting settled in slowly
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

mottleemob wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 6:28 pm After fuelling up at Balranald have had starting problems can't seem to find what is the problem :?:
cheers Phil
PS getting settled in slowly
So, Bruce wants to know what model vehicle did the caravan tow back to the happy house in SA? Dottles cryptic clues have him none the wiser as to just what make and model did what the Jeep couldn't do ;) :lol:
Fit a lift pump at the tank and that will sort the dry start up problems with the Jeep and if it's a leaking pipe/fitting it will become self evident where visual searches may never find the fault. That was the easy fix on all the plant equipment used on the rail when I worked for a rail maintenance mob. The gear was treated so rough it was a constant problem before I went to that solution, then the report would be about fuel dripping from X spot when the equipment came back to the yard and made the fix easy 8-)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Christ this moving caper is hard work.All the unpacking then getting the yard sorted.
cheers Phil
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
Dot

Post by Dot »

mottleemob wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:01 pm Christ this moving caper is hard work.All the unpacking then getting the yard sorted.
cheers Phil
Whinge, whinge, whinge already :lol: :lol:
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Tell meyour mistakesso I can avoid them pls