Move to SA

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Move to SA

Post by Dot »

Yeah got that right Helen "MOTTLEY CREW" :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Helen anywhere in the north and north eastern area of yhe state. Yes we love it over here :)
cheers Phgil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hey Phil about time you changed your signiture at the bottom, you are there now crow eater. Cheers Robert
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

RobertNotBob wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:02 pm Hey Phil about time you changed your signiture at the bottom, you are there now crow eater. Cheers Robert
Thanks I forgot about that :)
cheers Phil
R I P Bonnie
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

hi Mottley crew i will sit down this afternoon and do alist for you i love the camps around Ade
take care HTFFBO 😀
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Helen if you also have a list to the south I would like that as well. Thank you Robert
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi Phol and Robert
There are many great camps in Sa a lot are free but some do have a small charge
First thing with National Parks you can get a Holiday pass which is good for 2 monthsthat gives you entry and Camping
Very cheep when last we had one Hope that hint helps
Going North from Ade you have Germein Gorge No eminenties Mount Remarkable N/P they have hot Showers good siteslots of wild life Port Agusta has acheap spot near the club up the road from where the bird hide was
On the way to Darwin i am not sure off the top of my head when we went that way no worries
Heading toward Port Lincolin There is Point Lowley great spot its 15 ks from Wyalla loved it there then you have all the great spots on the Eyre Pennisular.Port Lincolinis approx 8 HOUR DRIVE FROM Ade We take a couple of weeks
Another great spot in Burra Gorge approx 25 ks out of Burra close enough to dri ve into Burra to visitall the points of intrest
Oh yes Fitsgerald Bay near point Lowley thats not bad
And you have all the camps in Flinder Rangers i am not to sure but do know becauseits a private park you have to paythere is a couple of freebys

Down South there are some as well Mt Gambier has a very good show groun where you can go to explore If you get a parks pass you can stay at my beautifull Picciniany ponds Its where they cave dive you can see right down into cristal clear water You may not think it preety but i love it Coming up the coast there is South End N/PThen up to Writes Bay small Fee Then the Cooroung camps there all good keep coming turn at Mielesent and go to Nurung right on Lake Alexandra its right next to the ferry .After about 1 week there head to Langhorn creek camp in the freeby and have a yummy lunch or Dinner at the pub.

If you head toward Normenville down south There is Rapid Bay Second Bay plus a few i have forgotten
Hope this has helped my spelling may not be to good all these spots we found in Camps 3 and 7 If i think of more i will let you know Happy Holidaying no matter where in this country its wonderfull
HTFFBO
Helen 😀😀
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Sorry Phil my Fat Fingers hit again 😀
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Thanks Helen will look at a few of them as I have been to Pt lowly and Burra
cheers Phil
R I P Bonnie
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Phil how’s it going? Have you set up your cooking area yet? We are still looking for a house or at lest the wife is at the moment .Robert