Thought for Today

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Vik351

Re: Thought for Today

Post by Vik351 »

Grandad wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:30 am Spot on Terry. And my high school teacher daughter tells me she's now dealing with second generation Centrelink kids. What hope have they got?
Me thinks they would like to purr chase, or steal your your avvie pops...!!!

Even more so when it’s done up...!!!

vik... :x :evil: :cry:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

The problem is, welfare junkies are rarely satisfied with what they can purchase with their dole, plus addicts always need a bigger hit to get their high. The methadone program is one example, they get a free hit, then go out and try to score something more potent and that's where the crime comes in.

The only winners, are the pharmaceutical companies who make money from the ingredients that produce, then more money from the unbelievable charge they make to the government. The PBS is another profit growth method, Was told be a friend who worked in the industry until retiring and they claim, one methadone hit, costs them 10c to produce. But they charge the government close to $50 and he also said, there is no pharmaceutical that costs more than 15c to produce, but on the PBS, they government sometimes pays hundreds for that one pill.

When you read the science, with claims that 90% of prescribed drugs do nothing, but mask the symptoms for a very short time.

Those addicted to drugs should be locked into rehab clinics until they are fully cured and have a skill and real options for their future. Drug dealers, imported and manufacturers, should be given life. They don't only destroy themselves, but everyone around them. Personally, would bring back the death penalty for dealers importers and manufacturers, along with murderers.

To many people on the planet anyway, so why not do some culling of the sociologically destructive trash.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Yeah, that's what the President of the Philippines is doing to drug dealers etc., getting rid of them permanently.
Shirley & Bruce.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Wasn’t there another bloke who tried that?
Fuzzy memory, but I think his name was Adolf something...
Didn’t work. We still have Jews among us... thank God.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hmm.... slight difference between ethnic cleansing and breaking up drug rings Ray. Having lost a son on the end of a needle I'd be at the front line to watch any of them hang.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Different target - same methodology.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Importers, dealers, manufacturers of hard drugs should be given life with not parole, or the choice of death by their own drugs. There should also be something done about the companies like Monsanto, who develop and produce all the ingredients for these destructive drugs. Just look at how they have held onto the damning evidence surrounding roundup for decades.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

I refer you to my Thought posted on 9 October... (on p5)
I classify both users & dealers as idiots.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Greynomad wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:37 pm I refer you to my Thought posted on 9 October... (on p5)
I classify both users & dealers as idiots.
If you were referring to stay away from idiots post, you'd have to get of the planet. With the state of the planet, unbelievable insane population growth and deteriorating climate, all the human race classifies as self destructive idiots in some way or other. Greed and gluttony rule the world, which makes us not much different to junkies and criminals.

Many hard drug users can be rehabilitated, know of a few who beat it with the right help. There are also many users who will get addicted to anything as they have addictive personalities, not much yo can do with them, they are wastes of space.

The idea off giving them access to drugs as some fools want, has a bit or merit in it if you look at it laterally. All drugs including prescription drugs destroy your organs over time, so if you give junkies free access under controlled conditions, they will kill themselves off quickly and we may save lots of money and heartache to the victims of these useless morons.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

OK.
We seem to have solved that problem.
Now, getting back to my original purpose for this page....

”The pessimist may be right in the long run, but the optimist has the better ride.”
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields