NBN Provider

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

NBN Provider

Post by RobertNotBob »

Have organised power and gas but the old nbn is a bit confusing. Require unlimited down load, fast speed and minimum drop outs. Any body using a provider they are happy with and can provide details please. Cheers
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: NBN Provider

Post by BruceS »

NBN IS the provider Robert. The ISP is just the middleman that collects the money.
I reckon maybe seriously consider a big 3G/4G plan. You can take it with you where ever you go.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Thatbloke

Post by Thatbloke »

Might be an idea to get onto the nbn website to find what type of connection you will get at your address, some types are faster than others.
Sterling
dapope

Post by dapope »

We went with myrepublic.
We get unlimited, and close to the 100mbps for 89.00
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Robert, sadly you will have to do your own research. Every area is different, in what they provide. Our area, it was not worth getting nbn put on, a small wifi dongle is all that I have. I believe that I get better reception than most of our neighbours who are on nbn.

So, happy hunting mate.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Thanks folks seems all have problems just will not be locked into a contract again. Cheers
TassyJim

Post by TassyJim »

AussieBroadband do unlimited and no contract.
https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/

What you get in performance will depend on the type of service (Fiber to the home, fiber to the node, Fixed wireless etc).
It was always going to be difficult but the current Government made it even more of a lottery.

Jim
Jim & Jennene with Teddy & Pascale. RIP Scarlet
Used to have Iveco towing a 5th Wheeler
Now back to dreaming again...
Nomad's Almanac
http://www.c-com.com.au/nomad.htm
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Just changed my service from Mate communications, unlimited 25/12 for $69 a month. To Amaysim, unlimited 50/25 for $70 a month. The difference is great, but everyone has to realise that the NBN has been selling 50/12 at half price and at the end of this month, the prices may increase for some customers.