Bedroom window view

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Bedroom window view

Post by T1 Terry »

Helen Grose wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:38 am Terry that was red Alger and it was like an area of back water
Nozzles drive us all crazy
Stay safe have fun
Helen [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
Love your spelling or fat fingered typing Helen, don't ever change :lol:
Forgot the morning photo, bugga, it was a great spot. We are on top of the hill coming out of Perth in a free camp that is fairly well a vacant block of land beside the old telephone exchange right on the highway. Not worth a photo, but certainly not as noisy as all the comments on Wiki Camps reckon ..... but then I am as deaf as a post so that sort of helps eh :D
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Thanks Terry
[emoji16][emoji16]HTFFBO [emoji16][emoji16]

T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Camped up at Pinjarra, next to railway station no less, and it was Margaret's pick, so I get to pay her out tonight every time a train goes past and toots the horn :lol: Might take some photos of the old trains etc in the morning, a tad dark now :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

That's a great camp When we we're there it was very wet they had had a lot of rain
Enjoy Helen [emoji4][emoji4]

T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

I actually took photos of all the train stuff, now I have to figure out how to get from the phone to the 'puter. I know I've done it before but I can't remember how :roll:
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:06 pm I actually took photos of all the train stuff, now I have to figure out how to get from the phone to the 'puter. I know I've done it before but I can't remember how :roll:
Ask Margaret you iriot. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Fruit cloud or photobucket...???

Vik... even then it’s a headwhatsaname...!!! :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,
Email it to yourself,then open the email on your laptop and Save Attachments.
Then you can work on it with your preferred s/w to reduce the file size.

There's probably a solution via the Cloud, but this is how I do it...
(No guarantees, but this works on my iPhone/MacBook combo... :P )
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Ummm...... I don't think I know how to send an email from my phone, or maybe I do and that's the part I can't remember :? I'll try the patch cord thingy idea tomorrow if I remember before have packed up. No time is a good time lately, but mornings are even worse :lol:
Grandad

Post by Grandad »

Oh dear, with the highly technical work you do, you can't figure out how to use a phone? I do worry about you sometimes.

If your phone is an Apple and your laptop is a Windows, download 'iCloud For Windows' and follow the prompts.
Henceforth, whenever you take a pic with your phone, a few minutes later it appears on your laptop.

If your laptop is a Mac....you're on your own.
If your phone is an Android....you're on your own.

PS. 'You're on your own' translates as, Ask Margaret.

Jim
There Comes a time in life, when you must walk away from all drama and the people who create it