Aquaponics

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
RobertNotBob

Aquaponics

Post by RobertNotBob »

This is just a throw out if any members of the forum in SA knows any one doing Aquaponics. I have a lot of different gear and fittings with me that I wish to sell. So if you do and they are interested send me a contact via PM Please.

Lot of PVC fittings and black threaded fittings, airstones, air pumps and water pumps starting to find the stuff but do not have the area for a new system. Cheers
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Aquaponics

Post by T1 Terry »

Something I've always been interested in, but have never found the time to get started. I won't block anyone else grabbing the gear if they are interested, but I'll put forward an interest in the stuff if no one else puts their hand up for it.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

No problems Terry will to give any advice I can if you do start up. Cheers
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Have friends who have aquaponics, works really well for them. I've had one, but shut it down as on the road to much and once when we came home, all the fish were dead and so were the plants. One pump failed and that was it.

Would love to start one up again, but until we give up playing, it will have to wait. Unless we can find a nice retired person who is looking for a place to live and would look after the system, got a spare house on the property.