Not on Gas

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Not on Gas

Post by Greynomad »

Now here's something you can only do (well, safely, anyway) on an induction cooktop... :P
Not on Gas.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Not on Gas

Post by T1 Terry »

Is that a 3 "burner" stove top Ray? Does it need special wiring or is it plug in? Does it actually have proper heat control or only the on/off set up that the $50 jobs have?
We want to redo the inside of the Hino and an induction cooktop is high on the list of upgrades as we run all electric now (no gas connected) but use one of those butane can stoves outside for boiling up a pot of vegies or the frying pan, everything else goes in the air fryer so an over is no longer required.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Terry Aldi have them on special I think. 59cm Ceramic $199
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I just hope that isn't BEER that you are drinking in a plastic cup Ray. Where do you think you are? At the football or ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Busman

Post by Busman »

Our 3 burner gas cooktop and oven went west before they even got used. Now 3 burner induction upstairs, a single down below for brekkie and the gas Weber baby q completes the setup
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1 Terry wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:11 pm Is that a 3 "burner" stove top Ray? Does it need special wiring or is it plug in? Does it actually have proper heat control or only the on/off set up that the $50 jobs have?
We want to redo the inside of the Hino and an induction cooktop is high on the list of upgrades as we run all electric now (no gas connected) but use one of those butane can stoves outside for boiling up a pot of vegies or the frying pan, everything else goes in the air fryer so an over is no longer required.

T1 Terry
T1,
It's the 4-plate AEG induction, top wired in when we updated the kitchen. Two plates can be combined for a big pan.
Digital cotrols all round, and a 'pause' button when you receive a phone call etc...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

What water heater gets used if ya go no gas...???

Would love that, a Explorer with no gas...

vik...

Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

I need to buy new hotplates for home so do you reckon induction are the way2go ? Opinions would be good.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Shirley wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:00 am I need to buy new hotplates for home so do you reckon induction are the way2go ? Opinions would be good.
For me Shirley it's gas hotplates every time
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
I have had lp gas at Wylie.
I have tried the induction plate electric, and now I have to suffer with an electric element type stove top at the Bunker.
I would prefer GAS any time Shirley.
With the gas there is no delay in getting the stove up to functional temp.
The oven to takes less time to preheat therefore less cost, but that is only my opinion and I am stuck with the electric job.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.