Not on Gas

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Not on Gas

Post by T1 Terry »

A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/whirlpoo ... 654ofbtixl#

Hmmm, this one looks the goods for a cut in job, 650, 4 potter, still plenty bench left cos ya can put stuff on it when on aslong as it aint magnetic :D

Should fit, get the bomb first me thinks, then fit her out...!!!

https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/westingh ... whi644ba[u][/u]

no pot reciginition that one

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

No idea what the pot recognition thing is all about, but that pause function and cooking timer look interesting. A lot of choices these days without the insane price tag they had a few yrs back.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:25 pm No idea what the pot recognition thing is all about, but that pause function and cooking timer look interesting. A lot of choices these days without the insane price tag they had a few yrs back.
From what I can work out, the magnets only give juice to the pot not the whole area tingo markings, or if there is no pot on ,it wont turn on ...???

vik... :?: :?: :?:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Vik,

I think it's the same for all induction cooktops! :roll:
(I refer you to the original photo... note position of the plastic cups!)

... a bit like advertising that XX brand of car comes "complete with wheels!"
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields