Roadside Breakdown Safety

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Keith Morris

Roadside Breakdown Safety

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
I found these on e-bay:
Magnetic LED Flash Emergency Safety Road Flare Warning Light Safety + Battery.
You have to search [scroll down] to find the price $4.99 each/free postage, as against most sellers listing is over $10.00 each.

6 of these led flashing lights (3 spaced out at the rear, and 3 spaced out at the front of a vehicle) would add to roadside safety in event of a breakdown for a small cost of $30.00
The lights are magnetic or they can just be placed out flat on the roadside with good effect, and they are highly visible at night.

With the narrow roads and sharp side drains in Queensland (and some other States) it is not always possible to get a vehicle all the way off the road and these flashing lights would be very effective in warning oncoming traffic from both ways of a hazard. I tried mine in the daylight and also at night time.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.