Washing machine

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Washing machine

Post by T1 Terry »

We had a Hoover front loader for yrs at Lake Illawarra, brilliant machine. The house we bought in Mannum had a top loader so we just left it there to do the washing job. Brian (Homeless) now has our front loader and seems very happy with it. Crazy really that we didn't swap out the top loader for the front loader as water is an issue when relying on tanks and rain fall, but laziness won out as usual. The top load sure destroys the clothes faster than the front loader and I don't think it washes as well either.
I'd go front loader and build a platform to raise it up to a comfortable working height. Far easier to pull the clothes out of the front loader and into the basket than bending over the top loader and lifting the tangled heavy wet clothes out if the back isn't the best.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

when you are built like me and can't reach the bottom of the machine.

PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

pet-els wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:16 pm when you are built like me and can't reach the bottom of the machine.

PeterH
All muscle?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Yes Terry, but on Thursday they [dr's] tried to cut some of it out [two lymph glands and a Melanoma]. Now recovering at Caves Beach.

PeterH
PeterH
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Peter if they only take that much out each week you'll still live to be over 100!!!
:) :lol: 8-)
Hope you soon get mobile again. ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA