Congratulations Supersparkie

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Congratulations Supersparkie

Post by Dot »

I have it on very good authority that our mate David aka Supersparkie and Terrie finally got around to getting married yesterday :D All the best to you two (and Bandit) for the future. ?? any sprog thoughts???
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Re: Congratulations Supersparkie

Post by Coolabah1au »

Wow yes ok thanks for that great job [emoji590][emoji590][emoji590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot + all, I have a confession to make. Terrie and I have already been married for almost 10 years. It appears that some buffoon that has ZERO skill with Facebook managed to somehow push some button that made FB think that yesterday was the big day.
Luckily for me, now that I stuffed that up, I can remember that our anniversary is next month! :roll: :roll: I am not having any fun working out how FB works. Is there a 101 for FB virgins?
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

hahahhahahahaha .
Bernie .
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

The Bride and the Buffoon.

Sounds like a good movie.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Where and when is the reception?
Dot

Post by Dot »

And that's all folks :lol: Not even April fools day. :roll: Anyway that's' the fake news for today. And there we were thinking there might have been an excuse for a get together.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Ha ha!
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

supersparky wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 pm Dot + all, I have a confession to make. Terrie and I have already been married for almost 10 years. It appears that some buffoon that has ZERO skill with Facebook managed to somehow push some button that made FB think that yesterday was the big day.
Luckily for me, now that I stuffed that up, I can remember that our anniversary is next month! :roll: :roll: I am not having any fun working out how FB works. Is there a 101 for FB virgins?
Yes David, DELETE the bloody thing.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I have been reluctant to venture into FB territory since ever. However, it seems that it is the only way now, that you can follow whatever is going on. Some of the racing series that I follow now only provide info on FB. It seems to be the only way to stay in touch with the younger generation. They won't answer the phone, but will put up a post in a heartbeat. I guess that I will figure it out one day.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.