Dead

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Dead

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:41 pm Will the batteries be ok?
Generally, yes, as long as there isn't a constant drain that will drag one cell past the 0V point and actually started pulling current from the other cells backwards through the very discharged cell. The secret (which isn't a secret now I've posted it here :lol:) is to recharge very slowly until the cell returns to around 3v. As long as the cell isn't held below 1.5v for a long period, it shouldn't have started to eat itself while attempting to produce the natural voltage that chemical combination will produce. It doesn't do them any good that's for sure, but most of the capacity will return if the recharging job is done correctly. Attempt to fast charge them at that voltage/depth of discharge will result in almost instant death of the cell because the lithium will start to plate on the graphite material rather than intercalate, this build up then attract the lithium to build onto the same spot and eventually create a spike that passes through the separator sheet and shorts the two plates out to each other. Because the voltage is still so low the tip will not burn off but rather fuse itself to the other plate, the end of the cell ever holding a charge again.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Ok thanks the problem is [emoji389]just don’t have enough [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Coolabah1au wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:01 am Ok thanks the problem is [emoji389]just don’t have enough [emoji35]

You could start a "Go fund me" page. Dress up in the high heels, short skirt and fishnets, complete with the grapefruit in the bikini top, take a few photos, then post that unless they donate you will be turning up at their place for Christmas dinner :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Nar been done to death...go naked :twisted: :mrgreen: :oops:
Bernie .
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Wow yes ok thanks for that great message [emoji513][emoji513][emoji513][emoji513]

Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Yes every body I finally made it home now the works begin [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes thank you to someone the new charger arrived now I can start the long road back to recovery 🤗
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini