President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Grandad

Re: President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Post by Grandad »

Dot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:01 am .......... that a convicted person can not run for any public office high jobs???
Good question. According to 6 answers on Quora the answer is, there is nothing in their constitution barring anyone with a criminal record from running for president.
Apparently, there was one case of someone actually in prison running for POTUS. He didn't win, but nothing prevented him from running.

Jim
There Comes a time in life, when you must walk away from all drama and the people who create it
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Seems that only applies to Australia and possibly Britain, Donald was bankrupted a number of times yet was allowed to run one of the biggest economies in the world ..... so financial capability and law abiding doesn't seem to be a requirement to be a US president ..... Explains a lot really doesn't it.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

But he may in a nice private cell by the time next election rolls around.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:15 pm But he may in a nice private cell by the time next election rolls around.
I would expect if things go as bad as they say they will, he will have skipped the country long before they lock him up ...... Maybe he could apply for the job of Little Rocket Man speak writer :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Busman

Post by Busman »

Might be in his dacha ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Seems the Russian's have already thought about that ....https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/01/ ... cha-a64027
Under the new law, residential buildings are forbidden on vegetable farming properties. Conversely, owners of gardening plots can register the property as their permanent place of residence.
So his golf strokes that make extra big divots could now be interpreted as digging the garden :lol: Pity they excluded the "Vegetable farming" property for a residential property, that might have fitted as a better definition ......

T1 Terry
Dot

Post by Dot »

Grandad wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:42 am
Dot wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:01 am .......... that a convicted person can not run for any public office high jobs???
Good question. According to 6 answers on Quora the answer is, there is nothing in their constitution barring anyone with a criminal record from running for president.
Apparently, there was one case of someone actually in prison running for POTUS. He didn't win, but nothing prevented him from running.

Jim
WOW ,,, what a country , but we already knew that didn't we ? ;) ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

So, The Clown is hinting (threatening?) that he may run for Prez again in 2024...

The timid/terrified Republicans failed to grow a backbone and cross the floor to convict him of ‘high crimes and misdemeanours’ which meant they could not pass a bill to prevent him standing for any government office.
So I suppose they — and we — should have expected this.

I don’t expect the Republican Party will be courageous enough to fail to support him.

SWMBO said she hopes he might develop Alzheimers Disease or Dementia before 2024.
I explained that he was already demented before the 2016 primaries. (As are quite a lot of his followers, it would seem.)
And we even have some of them in Oz! Got into a ‘spirited conversation’ with a couple at a NYE BBQ, and have since heard a friend, who I thought was a bit smarter than that, tell me that the Capitol was stormed by Black Lives Matter people! :o
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

ha that's nothing Ray, on another place there was a cartoon car and it was orange, they were asking for names for it, I suggested the name of "Trumpflunk" well I quickly got told not to be disrespectful to their X president because they don't do that to ours :lol: :lol: :lol: Told the nutter they are more than welcome to have a go at our pollies as we do it every day because we have a laugh at ourselves, She replied she hopes their X runs again and he will win.. Talk about numbnuts over there :lol: :lol:
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:21 am ha that's nothing Ray, on another place there was a cartoon car and it was orange, they were asking for names for it, I suggested the name of "Trumpflunk" well I quickly got told not to be disrespectful to their X president because they don't do that to ours :lol: :lol: :lol: Told the nutter they are more than welcome to have a go at our pollies as we do it every day because we have a laugh at ourselves, She replied she hopes their X runs again and he will win.. Talk about numbnuts over there :lol: :lol:
Time for bed Dot.
"tanks"

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.