President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Post by Greynomad »

Just saw President Clown on the news, boasting about how well the US of A is handling the Coronavirus thing.
“We’ve done better than any country in the world, with the possible exception of Germany. And we’re as good as or better than them.”

:shock: Say, wot???

:? Run that past me again... :o :roll:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Coolabah1au

Re: President Clown’s Unbeatable Logic

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji35][emoji2959][emoji83][emoji1782][emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

As of 22.00 today there are 735,287 infections and 39,090 deaths in the USA and Germany has 143,724 infections and 4,538 deaths so where does The President get his fairy tale story from?.... :oops: :twisted: :oops: ..In his usual method when he realises he has made a mistake he will blame someone else and sack them......Peter.
Last edited by 2foot6 on Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Same place he gets all his ”facts”: the vacuum between his ears!

Not only is he wrong, but illogical.

Only one country is doing better than America, and the USA is as good as or better than them. :?: :?: :?: :?
Last edited by Greynomad on Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

[emoji40][emoji40][emoji40][emoji40]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

“We’ve done better than any country in the world,

Well the USA has done better than any other country,they have highest tolls by far and are about to increase their margin many times over with the relaxing of restrictions whilst they have 2000 people die each day. :evil: :evil: :evil: ....Peter
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Donald crumpet (as in crumpet for brains) has done his usual stupid stuff. I can't believe that any yank would believe him but there are still tons of them stupid enough to continue to support him. Watch who gets returned to office in their next election. They deserve what they get and they get what they deserve.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Looking at these posting under this heading it seems that there are a few that don't like the current USA Prez and are not afraid to display their (allegedly ) bias and thoughts about the elected, by the people , Prez of USA Trump.

My first thought was "Wot a lot of depressing numpties" ( for the want of a better word ) making me a bit sad and despairing of some here on this forum.
Attitudes like this and openly displayed whilst letting some here get their rocks off is not helping in any way towards relieving the tension the China Flu that our trading partners have dumped on us.
I have my own thoughts about many of the leaders of the world , but I have never sought out a crowd that agrees with me so that I can have a "feel good moment " when I publicly display my biases, or accolades , about the world's leaders.

So the world is in the shite at the moment and some countries are doing better , or worse , than others, and we all have our opinion about them , but remember opinions are like *rse holes , and it's not a good idea to show the world your *rs hole at the best of times.
( line deleted about their product )

So repeating a sentiment on an earlier different post
If you think you can do better get up from behind your fortress keyboard and actually do something about it instead of the constant derogatory sniping that's going on here.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
I think the John Hopkins Medical University figures(above link) show how well the world is going with Covid 19.The USA is not going to well for many reasons,I am not an expert on this subject but I do watch the news reports and come to conclusions from these reports.After watching a number of reports where D. Trump speaks I'm left concerned for the world and what's going to be the outcome of Covid 19. I assume Ron you didn't see the news report where D.Trump compares Germany with the USA as it's a real shame that the figures from the above link speak for them selves.They won't be 100% accurate but they are a guide,and some thing for people to ponder over....Peter
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Another site worth visiting is here. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor