Borders still shut

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Hoffysplace

Borders still shut

Post by Hoffysplace »

Any word from Sth Aus as to when their border will reopen? Need to go to Mannum and get some work done. I haven’t yet figured out how to be an essential traveller yet. :lol: I wonder if we can self isolate at the caravan park? Might have to make some enquiries.
Coolabah1au

Re: Borders still shut

Post by Coolabah1au »

Ring Marg she should know if your booking in to Terry place [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dot

Post by Dot »

HTFFBO got into Victoria last week, don't know about coming back into SA though. I assume you are un bogged Hoffy
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hoffysplace wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:35 pm Any word from Sth Aus as to when their border will reopen? Need to go to Mannum and get some work done. I haven’t yet figured out how to be an essential traveller yet. :lol: I wonder if we can self isolate at the caravan park? Might have to make some enquiries.
Trying to follow the border re-opening has proved to be confusing to say the least. From what I can understand of the requirements to self isolate, you must be fully self contained so you don't risk passing on the virus (even if you have it or not) while using an amenities block. They figure the 1.5mtr social distancing thing will be an automatic thing when using a dump point :lol:
There seems to be no definite date as to when the borders will be open again without the self quarantine thing, but not quite as bad as WA, you get the feeling they would be happy to never reopen their borders :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes ok that mite be it keep it all to themselves 🤔
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Let us know when you have made the call [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

We're booked into a CP for a week.

Have to be fully self contained and they are keeping every second site empty.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

There a joke on fb the car [emoji594] and bus [emoji590] can pass it on [emoji3073][emoji3073][emoji3073]

Dot

Post by Dot »

Brucie2 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm Dot you do know Hoffy & Kappy are 2 different chappies?
I think Helen reckons no officials were at the border crossing near Pinnaroo but don't take that as 'Gospel'!!
Told you I was tired :lol: :lol: Re Helen she said she spoke to the coppers at Bordertown and they said all open She was at Ararat yesterday.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Ready hoffy for the big day [emoji590] mannum calling [emoji106]