Borders still shut

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: Borders still shut

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

We know it’s not going to happen but I was saying if he had any back log I was thinking he mite need an extra person 🤔🧐🥳🤩
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:55 pm
Mrcoolabah1au wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:56 pm Now the borders are open you will have put that extra man on T1 to cover all the back log 🥳🥳🥳
I am offended at your sexist remark, that may just encourage a march :lol: :lol: (extra man indeed) :lol: :lol:
Wayne probably thought you wouldn't want any more competition Dottie, so specifying a "man" wouldn't make you feel threatened .... but as usual, the only hope of not saying the wrong thing is not saying anything at all ..... I guess that explains why George is so quiet ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:34 pm
Mrcoolabah1au wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:56 pm Now the borders are open you will have put that extra man on T1 to cover all the back log 🥳🥳🥳
Wayne, the way I have interpreted the news is that you can only get into Sth Aust is from WA or NT. The borders from Vic, NSW and Qld are still closed to non residents.
You could come in via Cameron Corner, no wait a minute, Qld isn't one of the chosen states is it, apparently you can come in from Tassie, just getting there and then from there to SA without passing through that virus riddled state of Victoria would be a tad tricky in a motorhome :lol: You can't even get in via Camooweal because the NT border is still closed. At least via Cameron Corner you would have to go through the decontamination sprays because you passed through NSW or Victoria :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

The silliest part of the whole thing is, I had planned on slipping over from Mulwala after we had returned from Tassie and before Taggerty. But corona sure fixed that thought process.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Just fly in [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Mrcoolabah1au wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:27 am We know it’s not going to happen but I was saying if he had any back log I was thinking he mite need an extra person 🤔🧐🥳🤩
Wayne, I know what you mean. My eyes still work sort of ok. It's the rest of the body that has problems. :D
Don't think anyone can afford to fly at the mo'. I saw a report the other week that it was over $1,000 just to fly from Syd to Melb, the 4sq m rule applies on planes as well.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Maybe you need to find a replacement part [emoji362][emoji362][emoji362]

T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Coolabah1au wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 am Just fly in [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

You'd need an Antonov 225 to get the Winnie from Brisbane to Adelaide, maybe you could put in a claim to that insurance mob the CMCA use for a vehicle relocation ;) :lol:

T1 Terry
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Thanks T1, you have given me the laugh that I needed. :lol: :lol: :D
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Yes just put a big neons street sign on our bridge last night saying no Victoria please or big fines [emoji848]