Oz Day fuss

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Re: Oz Day fuss

Post by Shirley »

Think it is time this post was shut down IMO it has just become folks personal opinions on the subject,its become a joke.👎
Shirley & Bruce.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Cuppa, it's sad posts have to be removed, we all make mistakes when being driven by emotion and fear at times. In my eyes, the last few centuries were the era of irresponsibility and we can all be accused of that, this century has to be the one of responsibility, or we are doomed as a race along with most other species.

It's extremely obvious to any logical thinking person that we are being forced to continue down the road of destruction by the ruling ideological elite and things like Aus day do nothing to alleviate the problems, they just make it worse. Most Aussies I know are only interested in the holiday, that goes for indigenous as well, they couldn't care less about celebrating anything of a mythical nature.

How do we change direction, is an unknown quantity, especially when we can see there is no party or politician who has a clue what to do and they are all controlled by their ideological masters and vested interests who control society, the options are few and I don't have a clue how we get out of our situation and save our country.
Cuppa

Post by Cuppa »

Shirley wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:33 am Think it is time this post was shut down IMO it has just become folks personal opinions on the subject,its become a joke.👎
8 pages before making your suggestion suggests you may have thought folks personal opinions which largely all agreed with each other earlier on in the thread were acceptable?

I think it clear for all to see that whilst I have 'posted against the grain' as it were, that I am not going to resort to personalising my posts by making them abusive, & in that light see no reason for the thread to be shut down. I think it has probably almost run it's natural course now, what was needed to be said has been said, & unless anyone else chooses to make inflammatory posts it will go the way of most threads & quietly finish. To shut it down at this stage could only be an ineffectual attempt to 'brush the topic under the carpet', & would serve little purpose.

One thing I will respectfully disagree with you about - it was far from a joke for all concerned.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

WTF????? Not happy Jan, time to find out just what is going on, like who locked the thread etc .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO