No more Solvol bars

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
supersparky

Re: No more Solvol bars

Post by supersparky »

You can still by Lifebuoy soap at the supermarkets. My in-laws use it. Funny colour, funny smell, but it works ok. It goes yellow after a while. The one the olds get comes in a different shaped packet .
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: No more Solvol bars

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:12 pm You can still by Lifebuoy soap at the supermarkets. My in-laws use it. Funny colour, funny smell, but it works ok. It goes yellow after a while. The one the olds get comes in a different shaped packet .
Sort of like giant life saver rolls? they just pop one out, slip the head and shoulders through and use it when the get in a deep bath?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO