Pt Macquarie Pub

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BruceS
Site Admin

Pt Macquarie Pub

Post by BruceS »

I say ol' chap ...............
.... a bit wet 'ay! ....
ptmacqu.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Coolabah1au

Re: Pt Macquarie Pub

Post by Coolabah1au »

Any fish [emoji476]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Lucky the relaxed the Covid rule about patrons being seated rather than standing :lol: You know things have got real bad when you can't get a cool drink at the pub ;) Even in yhe Mannum '56 flood they moved the kegs upstairs so they could still supply a cleansing ale to the river rescue watches on the second floor balcony and those that were rescued by the crews with the dingy tied to the railing 8-) One of the really true iconic Aussie photos in the Mannum pubs and clubs, the kitchen might be the meeting centre in the house, but it's clear where the meeting place is in town :D

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Reminds me of the Parap pub Darwin mid June ‘75 after Tracey. When it rained and the water was runing through the bar and down the fridges they shut the bar because all the fridges would be live. Not many pubs open then