Keeping a low profile.

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Kit Kat

Keeping a low profile.

Post by Kit Kat »

A man and woman were having a quiet, romantic dinner in a fine restaurant. They were gazing lovingly at each other and holding hands.

Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few steps away, suddenly noticed the man slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, but the woman acted unconcerned.

The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman appeared calm and unruffled; apparently unaware her dining companion had disappeared.

The waitress went over to the table and said to the woman, "Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table."

The woman calmly looked up at her and said, "No, he didn't. He just walked in the door."
Greynomad

Re: Keeping a low profile.

Post by Greynomad »

Another problem with dining in a posh restaurant:
Toon-Fine Dining.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Crikeys Ray, digging up an old thread from 2013 means you must have been digging through the achieves in Joker's Palace for a while :lol: Wonder what happened to Kit Kat?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Yup. Still had the original cartoon.
Thought it was relevant, so posted it again.
No law... 😝😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:15 pm Crikeys Ray, digging up an old thread from 2013 means you must have been digging through the achieves in Joker's Palace for a while :lol: Wonder what happened to Kit Kat?

T1 Terry
She was eaten :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dot wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:13 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:15 pm Crikeys Ray, digging up an old thread from 2013 means you must have been digging through the achieves in Joker's Palace for a while :lol: Wonder what happened to Kit Kat?

T1 Terry
She was eaten :lol:
Eating a pussy?!?!?!?!? :o Now THERE's a meal to ponder! ;) :lol: :o But what would the RSPCA say??? :shock:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

RSPCA Approved :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.