Wine Measures

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Wine Measures

Post by T1 Terry »

Newcastle George wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:03 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:49 am
Dot wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:45 pm MONGREL Wayne :) yes there is no point in me even cracking a bottle of anything, no taste at all or if a bit it is certainly different to anything? STEAK you say Wayne?? would you like a steel or wooden stake rammed up thy jacksie when we meet? :lol:
Got just the thing for you Dottie, no, not that, a drink you can enjoy. Honey infused Whiskey, it will soothe the throat, ease the mind and if you get any taste from it at all it will be sweat .... just stay away from the TV eh :roll: What does sweat taste like?
Ahh....:oops: Kinda salty usually George, so with Dottie's confused taste buds it could taste anywhere from sweat to sweet I guess :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO