Was it something I said?

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Was it something I said?

Post by T1 Terry »

One day a woman decided to gather up all of her old clothes that she no longer wore and donate them. She got them all bagged up, walked into the living room where her husband was watching TV and said "Look at this! I'm going to donate all of these old clothes!" The husband replied "Why don't you just thrown them away. It would be a lot easier". The wife said "But there are poor, starving people who could really use these clothes". The husband quickly replied "Honey, anyone who can wear your clothes is NOT starving".
He hasn't said much at all since he regain consciousness, possibly concerned about the effects of the next statement he might make :?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Re: Was it something I said?

Post by supersparky »

Ha Ha Ha. Not sayin' nothin'. It may be used against me at some random point in the future. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I just put the ones that don't fit away in a container and surly knowing they will be of use again at some point in time Just like now, I have got some of the smaller ones out to wear :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Hmmm... a bit close to home.

Before we set out on our 3yr Big Lap we had a ‘little clean-out’ donating lots of stuff to local op-shops.
Going through my wardrobe, I looked at my Fletcher Jones bespoke three-piece pure wool suit I had bought when I weighed 70-odd kg, looked in the mirror at my 98kg frame (I was taking steroids as part of my chemotherapy regime) and thought ‘I’ll never get back into that...’ so off it went.
When we returned from our Big Lap I weighed 72kg. 🙄
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields