Scottish Love Story

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
nut17

Scottish Love Story

Post by nut17 »

SCOTTISH LOVE STORY

An elderly Scotsman lay dying in his bed. While suffering the agonies of impending death, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favourite pan fried drop scones wafting up the stairs.

He gathered his remaining strength and lifted himself from the bed. Leaning on the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom with even greater effort. Gripping the railing with both hands, he crawled downstairs. With laboured breath, he leaned against the door-frame, gazing into the kitchen.

Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven, for there, spread out upon the kitchen table were literally hundreds of his favourite scones.

Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of love from his devoted Scottish wife of sixty years, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?

Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself towards the table, landing on his knees in rumpled posture. His aged and withered hand trembled towards a scone at the edge of the table, when it was suddenly smacked by his wife with a wooden spoon

She said................ "F... off' "they're for the funeral."

What a beautiful love story!!

Cheers
Chris
2020 Winnebago ILUKA on IVECO Daily 50 C. 1200 w Solar - 400 AH LiFePO4
3000 w inverter. 195 lt compressor fridge NZMCA # 15589
supersparky

Re: Scottish Love Story

Post by supersparky »

Priceless. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I am not going to start the scone making just yet, I shall await the next scan results first :lol: ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:43 pm I am not going to start the scone making just yet, I shall await the next scan results first :lol: ;)
Ya gotta train George into how to make the scones first Dottie .... or is it George that has to go for the scans?

Anyway, how much worse could it be if he knocked one off the table and ate it right in front of her and died with a smile on his face and the last laugh on his mind ... or even better, if he came good after the scone and lived on just so the guests didn't get any either :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BillieBlue

Post by BillieBlue »

That's a gooden'. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Billie Blue