500 dead crows

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

500 dead crows

Post by Dot »

Researchers for the University of NSW recently found over 500 dead crows, along the Highways, in Western NSW. Everyone involved was concerned that these crows might have died from Avian Flu, so they had a bird pathologist examine the remains of all the crows. To everyone's relief, it was determined that the problem was definitely not the Avian Flu. Instead, the cause of death looked to be from vehicular impacts.

During the detailed analysis of the crows, it was noted that there were varying colours of paints found on the birds' beaks and claws. By analysing the paint residue, it was found that 98% of the crows had been killed by the impact of trucks, and only 2% were from impact with a car.

Upon receiving this information, NSW State Premier, Gladys Berejiklian hired an ornithological behaviourist to look into the cause for the disproportionate percentages of crows killed by trucks versus crows killed by cars.

The ornithological behaviourist came up with the answer very quickly. The cause? When crows eat roadkill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn the other crows of impending danger.

While all the lookout crows could say the word "Cah," none of them could say "Truck."
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Re: 500 dead crows

Post by Greynomad »

Yep.

An oldie, but a goodie.

O'course, it's been 'dressed up' a bit from the Q&A version I found in my Christmas Bon-Bon more years ago than I care to admit... :-D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
jon_d

Re: 500 dead crows

Post by jon_d »

Yes, and as Graeme Kennedy told us, they could say Faaaarck after the truck hit their mate..