2 sides to every story

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

2 sides to every story

Post by Dot »

Upon arriving home in eager anticipation of a leisurely evening, the husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife. Tearfully she
explained, "It's the druggist - he insulted me terribly this morning on the phone."

Immediately the husband drove downtown to accost the druggist and demand an apology.

Before he could say more than a word or two, the druggist told him, "Now, just a minute - listen to my side of it.

This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up. I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car, but I'll be damned if I didn't lock the house with both house and car keys inside.

I had to break a window to get my keys. Driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. Then, about three blocks from the store I had a flat tyre.

When I finally got to the store there was a bunch of people waiting for me to open up.

I got the store opened and started waiting on these people, and all the time the darn phone was ringing its head off, then I had to break a roll of nickels against the cash register drawer to
make change, and they spilled all over the floor.

I got down on my hands and knees to pick up the nickels - the phone is still ringing - when I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of perfume bottles on it, and half of them hit the floor and broke.

The phone is still ringing with no let up, and I finally got back to answer it, It was
your wife -- she wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer. Well,

Mister, I TOLD HER!"
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Re: 2 sides to every story

Post by supersparky »

Dot, I have been told the same thing, by many different people, and I am sure that none of them was a chemist. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

supersparky wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:58 pm Dot, I have been told the same thing, by many different people, and I am sure that none of them was a chemist. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Sure it wasnt a magic penis...??? :o :o :o

vik... :oops:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Vik351 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:26 pm
supersparky wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:58 pm Dot, I have been told the same thing, by many different people, and I am sure that none of them was a chemist. :lol: :lol:
Sure it wasnt a magic penis...??? :o

vik... :oops:
It's the doctor with both hands on your shoulders while he's massaging your swollen prostate you have to worry about, :? It's once you realise how he had both hands free :o but it felt so good :oops:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:41 pm
supersparky wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:58 pm Dot, I have been told the same thing, by many different people, and I am sure that none of them was a chemist.
Sure it wasnt a magic penis...???

vik...
It's the doctor with both hands on your shoulders while he's massaging your swollen prostate you have to worry about, :? It's once you realise how he had both hands free :o but it felt so good :oops:
:o :shock: :?
My quack jabs me too... :(

But with a needle to get blood insteada stickin something up me ring gear ... :mrgreen:

Reckon I'll be in a box before that day cometh...

vik... :shock:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Vik351 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:32 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:41 pm

Sure it wasnt a magic penis...???

vik...

My quack jabs me too... :(

But with a needle to get blood insteada stickin something up me ring gear ... :mrgreen:

Reckon I'll be in a box before that day cometh...

vik... :shock:
So it wasn't you that was telling me the story then???? :? :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Are you guys telling me that none of you have had a DRI, or maybe a DRE? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Had to Google that David, the first one came up with Dietary Reference Intakes ..... hmmm..... the second one I'm guessing the Digital part isn't referring to a square wave transmission as apposed to analog .... but then ...... I guess the 0 and 1 are still relevant :shock:
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Have you ever seen Cannonball the movie. Think Jack Elam as the proctologist.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine