KKK

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
pet-els

KKK

Post by pet-els »

An bloke is walking along Bondi Beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand.

He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. Two blonde genies appear and they tell him he has been granted three wishes. The guy makes his three wishes and the blonde genies disappear.

The next thing the guy knows, he's in a bedroom, in a mansion surrounded by 50 beautiful sheilas. He roots them all and then begins to explore the house. He opens a door and finds a room filled with $100 bills.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door. He answers the door and standing there are two persons dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits. They drag him outside to the nearest tree, throw a rope over a branch and hang him by the neck until he is dead.

The Klansmen walk off. As they are walking away, they remove their hoods and it's the two blonde genies. One blonde genie says to the other blonde genie, 'Hey, I can understand the first wish having all those beautiful women in a big mansion to make love to. I can also understand him wanting to be a millionaire, but wanting to be hung like a black man is beyond me.'
PeterH
pet-els

One word or two ?

Post by pet-els »

Subject: One Word or Two ?

Bruce and Sheila had been going out with each other for a long time.
Urged on by their mates, they decided it was finally time to get married.

Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.
They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.

Finally, Bruce decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship.

'How do you feel about sex?' he asked, rather tentatively.

'I would like it infrequently' she replied.

Bruce sat quietly for a moment, had another sip of his beer, leaned over towards her and whispered -
'Is that one word or two?'

PeterH
PeterH