Flute player

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
pet-els

Flute player

Post by pet-els »

Lyle was hunting geese in the Northern Minnesota woods. He leaned his old 16 gauge in the corner to take a leak

As luck would have it, his Labrador dog Ginger knocked the gun over, it went off, and Lyle took most of an ounce of #4 shot into the groin.

Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he came to and there was his ER doctor, Sven.

"Vell Lyle, I got some good noos and some bad noos. Da good noos is dat you’re going to be OK. Da damage vas local to your groin, dere was very little internal bleeding, and I vas able to remove all da buckshot.

"What's the bad news?", asks Lyle.

"The bad noos is dat dere vas some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your pecker. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister, Lena .

"Well, I guess that isn't too bad," says Lyle. "Is your sister a plastic surgeon?"

"Not exactly," Sven says. "She's a flute player in da Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra.

And because all you have is Obamacare, she's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye.

PeterH
PeterH
Newcastle George

Re: Flute player

Post by Newcastle George »

Good one Peter. :D

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
HTFFBO

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

So long as he doesn’t block the one in the end....
Eeeeww!!😳
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields