Motorhome insurance ...???

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Vik351

Motorhome insurance ...???

Post by Vik351 »

I dont know...??? tried the "search tingo" to no avail ... :oops: Silly old bugger...

So here I am ,My year is nearly up and I am with AJG Arthur J. Gallagher insurance, no claims and all good...!!!

So do I stick with them or is Ken Tame the go now with the 24 -7 road help...???

They are all good till there is a claim,so I dont know any better

Had Youi for my car that copped the Adelaide hail storm and they were a breeze to deal with ,fixed the car 100%,Shannons for the house and 1979 635 CSi BMW(Car in shed) in the same storm and they were just as good...!!!

So poor bugger me, stick with the devil ya know or what say the clan...???

vik.. all ears folk... :)
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
jon_d

Re: Motorhome insurance ...???

Post by jon_d »

I think the general opinion is Ken Tame is very good.

The thing to remember, is they only deal in Motor Homes, so they know what expected and have experience in sorting M/H issues out.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

jon_d wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:14 pm I think the general opinion is Ken Tame is very good.

The thing to remember, is they only deal in Motor Homes, so they know what expected and have experience in sorting M/H issues out.
Good point that... So they expect all shapes and sizes... for a lift if need be...

vik... thanks
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

KT😇
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

A tale of woe taken from bookface... :o :shock: :cry:

Ken Tame are awesome....NOT.
We have been sitting on the side of the Highway in beerwah cos I got a flat. After realising I have somehow forgotten to load my jack. Found my roadside assistance card and called them. They sent someone out and he said he couldn't change it cos it's too big and he doesn't have the tools. WTF I called them back and apparently we aren't covered for roadside help. It's now been over 2hrs in the heat on the side of the road with trucks cranking past and a 4month old screening baby. They now tell me I need to have it towed. Has anyone experienced this crapImage

This was on the Coaster FB page... might just stay where I am...

vik... :? :|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Weeell!!
Anyone who travels without a jack & a few blocks of wood is asking for trouble!
Looks like it's only the outside tyre so they could run the inside one up on a white post & just remove the outside one anyway. The Coaster has separate nuts/bolts for each tyre.
If you read up on Ray's drama over in WA you will be impressed. (& that wasn't a vehicle accident but just an older chap trying to use his steps as a slippery dip)
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4581
I tried to insure my Iveco just for 3rd party property with Ken Tame but they don't do it. AAMI got that.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Craig

Post by Craig »

Stick with your Winnebago/Avida club insurance Vik. I gave KT the flick years ago because they don't come close to the clubs insurance. Paying for the clubs roadside assistance plan may still work out cheaper than going the KT way.
Full time on the road in an Alpine 2855
brianh

Post by brianh »

Vik, stay with what ya have its recommended by Avida RV.
and if ya leave home again without a jack , ya have diametia and its time to give the game away, ya goose.
Bri Bri.
brianh

Post by brianh »

Oh by da way how did ya get a flat in ya driveway
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

brianh wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:47 pm Oh by da way how did ya get a flat in ya driveway

I thought you said you dont drink...??? :shock:

vik... havent left the drive...!!! :cry: