Deceased Jimny

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
2Smiths

Re: Deceased Jimny

Post by 2Smiths »

If this thing is still available, I might be tempted. I just need to work out the economics of converting it from auto to manual. (Intention would be to on-sell the M13a, in favour of an M18a, to help defray some of the costs).

I've asked the question re: conversion on one of the Jimny forums...will get back to you if it's relatively "do-able".
"It is better to have and not need, than to need and not have..."

This gives a clue as to how I'll pack, and the rig I'll need :oops:
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Ray, I checked my PM's as instructed on another thread and there are no new ones from you and no reply to the one I sent a week ago. So either mine was lost in transit or your reply or all of the above :lol:

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Terry you better check if 50 messages are in your inbox. If so they will be "on hold" and once you delete some you can get them once you select 'release messages on hold' or something to that effect..............
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:24 pm Terry you better check if 50 messages are in your inbox. If so they will be "on hold" and once you delete some you can get them once you select 'release messages on hold' or something to that effect..............
Have to do that every time I get a new PM Bruce. I need to figure out how to copy all 50 PM's I have not deleted into a file I can keep on my hard drive because they all contain information I don't want to loose.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,
New PM sent.
I hope you have worked out your storage problem...
Have you tried copying the text and pasting it into a Word document? Just a thought...
If not I’ll have to email.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Lance

Post by Lance »

T1 Terry wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:19 pm
BruceS wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 12:24 pm Terry you better check if 50 messages are in your inbox. If so they will be "on hold" and once you delete some you can get them once you select 'release messages on hold' or something to that effect..............
Have to do that every time I get a new PM Bruce. I need to figure out how to copy all 50 PM's I have not deleted into a file I can keep on my hard drive because they all contain information I don't want to loose.

T1 Terry
A bit time consuming Terry but you could copy/paste the important ones and email them to yaself.
Or a coupla things we did at anuva place....
# - Bruce may be able to increase the size of your inbox
# - Go to your User Control Panel - Private Messages - Rules, Folders & Settings and create new folders to move stuff to.
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Public Annoucement:
Pending finalisation of details, Jim’s cremation is on indefinite hold. 😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Hmmm...
There seems to be an echo around here...

EDIT: fixed!
Last edited by BruceS on Tue May 29, 2018 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updating info by Admin
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

:D We has another friend to join those already resting in the Upper Mannum Memorial Parking Area (UMMPA) for vehicle that have failed to proceed. For all the critics regarding the establishment of UMMPA we have a well known retort for you "UMMPA - UMMPA stick it up your Jumpa" :lol:
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

As long as there is enough room for me to park it's OK. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PeterH
PeterH