Winny for sale .... Lesley?

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Winny for sale .... Lesley?

Post by BruceS »

What a lovely old classic Vik!!
What year is it?
Reminds me of years ago without these modern wind shields that deflect the bees!!
I hated it when they went down the shirt front too!!
What is that in the background?
Looks like an electric scooter but how come it's got so many cables from the h/bars?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Honda dramatic.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thought you and wife were going to head off soon?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

BruceS wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:24 am What a lovely old classic Vik!!
What year is it?
Reminds me of years ago without these modern wind shields that deflect the bees!!
I hated it when they went down the shirt front too!!
What is that in the background?
Looks like an electric scooter but how come it's got so many cables from the h/bars?
Thats my 1977 Hondamatic 750A , one of about 8,000 or so :o

They tried flogin em here in the 70's , but not COOL enough for the OZ revheads back then.

They came with a shield etc I believe, or it was an option, almost looks like how the Goldwing was born...!!!
So only sold them in seppo land and Canada, my clutch hand is kaput, so this thing, turn and go , just like the eleki bike in the background.

That was T1's idea, more wires = morepowa...!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea na, there two there parked next to each other but the pic angle only shows one set of handle bars ... :D

vik...

here ya go... Image

garage sale soon too... when you swampies in town...???
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The electric Vetrix scooter was a twist the throttle and go job, good for about 110km/h with a lithium battery pack and it was quite a reasonable sized bike.
The Honda matic certainly looks in great condition Vik, great score, you'll have to bring it up to the HOT ROD show in Palmer on the week end to show it off and to the Truck & Ute show in Mannum when it's on as well as the Hot ROD show in Mannum, they both have bike displays. A very rare unit and very rare to see one in near showroom condition.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Yea , looks good in the pics, thats why I bought it unseen from VICTORIA...

Bit a elbow grease and for it's age and neglect, cant whinge too much I spose...

As for the show :lol: SWMBO can drive the Luxo barg down and me and my moll on the bike...!!!

Did a pig just shit on my roof ...??? :o :o :shock:

vik... :(
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Could be worse, one of those flying pigs dropping one on you as you ride to the show :shock: :lol: Surely your Darling would follow you to the show and have everything set up ready for you to relax after a long day of telling the people's about how wonderful the bike is to ride and how wonderful the Luxo Barg is and have them out bidding one another to buy it ........ think those pigs are circling overhead now ........
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Need a LR licence me old china... :P :P :P

Or a bike licence , now thats a thought

She can ride the bike ... 8-) 8-) 8-)

vik... :mrgreen:
erichaussie

Post by erichaussie »

DerekBullock wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:55 pm
Mine is an automatic because I am a lazy driver. Hence the Tilta Trailer.
How easy is it to hook up, load the vehicle and secure it? I watched a video and thought that securing the wheels to the trailer could be a pain...
Erich
DerekBullock

Post by DerekBullock »

erichaussie wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:57 am
DerekBullock wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:55 pm
Mine is an automatic because I am a lazy driver. Hence the Tilta Trailer.
How easy is it to hook up, load the vehicle and secure it? I watched a video and thought that securing the wheels to the trailer could be a pain...
Erich
The trailer itself is 300 kg and very well balanced (loaded I have 80 kg on the towbar) so easy to move around on my own and no different to any trailer to hook up. Once hooked up it takes 30 seconds to drive the car on, then five minutes max to tie it down. It really is simple once you get to know it.

I am currently trying to work out where I can put a generator box on the trailer other than on the a-frame.