Rv Bits...

If you are looking for an item please place your request in here!
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Rv Bits...

Post by norman »

Camec windows 650x450mm ,sink,loo(thetford) shower base with stand for loo prefeabley. truma HWS.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Rv Bits...

Post by T1 Terry »

Is it a black tank or cassette toilet you are looking for Norman?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Cassette toilet Terry. Way to go. Some of the dump points in OZ are a wee bit high.....
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Keep your eye on Gumtree and Trading post as well as evil bay and so will we.. G said to tell you the ceiling clamps came off and the panels stayed up, he also got underneath and took off the other part of the freezer thingo and also checked out your spare wheel carrier and he reckons there is some part missing.. x :o
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

norman wrote:Cassette toilet Terry. Way to go. Some of the dump points in OZ are a wee bit high.....
Just had someone with a straight drop toilet and holding tank they needed to get rid of as they are down sizing their residence and have no where to store it. It was used although in good nick, they fitted a vacuum toilet, wouldn't listen to any word of advice to the contrary, I await their tales of woe just so I can say "told ya so" :lol:
Never seen a dump point high enough a macerator pump couldn’t reach it, bugger the “Honey Run” every second day.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

All in the workmanship of the installation with the vac loo. Wouldn't have anything other than..next best thing is a hole dug by ones self. :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:All in the workmanship of the installation with the vac loo. Wouldn't have anything other than..next best thing is a hole dug by ones self. :D :D
Wait until you've had it a few yrs and the bus have a few miles under the belt with all the body twisting and movement, but I guess that will be a blue job when it doesn't work any more anyway. The old CMCA forum could have had a folder just for the vac loos, there were that many posts regarding problems.

T1 Terry
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Norman I'm not sure of how much room you have or how you're fitting it out but I have a nice small. almost new microwave for you in you want it?
Was told to 'dump' it but I hid it in my shed!!
No remote with it & it doesn't work on live sheep...... (lamb would fit!)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot wrote:All in the workmanship of the installation with the vac loo. Wouldn't have anything other than..next best thing is a hole dug by ones self. :D :D
Or use someone else's... :o :twisted: :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

That reminded me of when we were looking through a MH with a mascerator loo, the man said they had had trouble with it and the chopper thingy was playing up so they couldn't put the paper down the loo. I stupidly asked what did they do and when he told me they put the pooped paper into the plastic bag provided that ended any thoughts of one of those loos, may as well go dig a hole.. :roll: :roll: :roll: