Ride On Mower

If you are looking for an item please place your request in here!
dapope

Re: Ride On Mower

Post by dapope »

Get a goat....safe from us kiwis...they are way too horny to be ridden
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

Some would say they have good handlebars but I have no idea what they mean :) x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

How about some friendly angora goats Dot? Any visitor what can do knottin n crotchettin could make you stuff from the wool too....
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

The old one broke ?
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

If you get a couple of goats you don't need to worry about weeds, roses, trees that hang any lower than about shoulder height, washing, sump oil ..... actually anything appears to be eatable to a goat. What about rabbits in a cage you can move around. All the does in the cage and the buck running free, he will never wander far from his ladies in waiting. You can get rabbis with similar markings to Siamese cats with the chocolate points, blue points etc, very pretty things and quite marketable as pets..... are you allowed to breed rabbits in SA?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
dapope

Post by dapope »

T1 Terry wrote:If you get a couple of goats you don't need to worry about weeds, roses, trees that hang any lower than about shoulder height, washing, sump oil ..... actually anything appears to be eatable to a goat. What about rabbits in a cage you can move around. All the does in the cage and the buck running free, he will never wander far from his ladies in waiting. You can get rabbis with similar markings to Siamese cats with the chocolate points, blue points etc, very pretty things and quite marketable as pets..... are you allowed to breed rabbits in SA?
you can eat the non performers too
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

dapope wrote:
T1 Terry wrote:If you get a couple of goats you don't need to worry about weeds, roses, trees that hang any lower than about shoulder height, washing, sump oil ..... actually anything appears to be eatable to a goat. What about rabbits in a cage you can move around. All the does in the cage and the buck running free, he will never wander far from his ladies in waiting. You can get rabbis with similar markings to Siamese cats with the chocolate points, blue points etc, very pretty things and quite marketable as pets..... are you allowed to breed rabbits in SA?
you can eat the non performers too
Friends had to goats they used as lawn mowers when they were building their motorhome. I asked what the plans were when they take off and they said the goats were coming with them, one was named Stew, the other casserole :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Well, well, fancy that... Jewish rabbits &/or siamese cats!! :lol: :lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Chuck wrote:
Well, well, fancy that... Jewish rabbits &/or siamese cats!! :lol: :lol:
Aha, rabbi's with colourful markings, we could be on to something here..... will they eat grass.
Reminds me of the rich guy being driven to the office and seeing all these people on their hands and knees on the lawns.
What are they doing he asked,
they are so poor and hungry they are eating grass to survive.
That won't do he replies, round them up and take them to my estate.
That is very generous of you sir, will you feed them.
I'll more than feed them, there is so much grass up there they can stuff themselves silly and I can sack that lazy arsed gardener that let the grass get that long in the first place
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Actually I have a Chinese ride on. - HiSun

It's put up with a lot that I give it.

It's a clone between a Husqvana 42 inch deck but made with real steel and not pressed tin and a Chinese Briggs engine.

Once I got decent belts and blades, replaced the vacuum fuel pump with an electric one and but a real Briggs head on the engine it's been very reliable.