I've found my happy place :-)

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
GoinBush

I've found my happy place :-)

Post by GoinBush »

I too have come over from the Dark Side. Could not stand the stress and angst so I am glad to have found this place, it sounds like its going to be a hoot!

Yesterday I lay on the couch and read 158 pages of Ash and Wendy/Weezanickinoff's blog :shock: and found you through that.

Thanks for having me, you can call me Nelly.

** Dot. We have three cats and a geriatric little dog :D We have no Jeep :lol:
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: I've found my happy place :-)

Post by BruceS »

Welcome to the Forum Goingbush!
We'll wait for some more info about yourself and your 'palace'.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Dot wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:37 pm Welcome to Nelly & the "goingbush" family. Pictures are really appreciated on here. :D and great to hear there is no Jeep. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Welcome Nelly, hope you enjoy your time here.
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

Great to see you Nelly, have you had a look at the Pete-n-pam blog?
Another one really well written :D
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

Thanks for the welcomes :D

There are no photos because we have no bus yet. :lol:
We have just put our house on the market (mid north SA) picking up a new Grand Vitara today (will be our future toad) next week we leave for the Territory where we will work on a station (bore running and grader/dozer work) and will buy a bus when the house sells. Then we will hit the road fulltime, hopefully getting work along the way.

Thats it in a nutshell. :D
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

G 'day Nelly, welcome to the funny farm... yeah it is a bit sunnier over here, now just buckle up & enjoy the ride. :D
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome to the forum Nelly, not quite the level of attacks over here but keep an eye out for Ray (Greynomad) if you get a spelling or grammatical error :lol:
Where in SA are you situated? If you are ever in the Mannum area please drop in for a cuppa, a few of the members live within an hrs drive from here.... well maybe longer for the Jeep owners ;) so a get together of the forum locals can generally be organised. I was told indirectly we can't ever be a Mannum local cause or grand parents weren't born here, sounds like Tassie eh, but the locals and those that live here are a very friendly mob so that's a lot like Tassie as well.... come to think of it, the cold mornings are a bit like Tassie as well :?

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

GoinBush wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:59 am Thanks for the welcomes :D

There are no photos because we have no bus yet. :lol:
We have just put our house on the market (mid north SA) picking up a new Grand Vitara today (will be our future toad) next week we leave for the Territory where we will work on a station (bore running and grader/dozer work) and will buy a bus when the house sells. Then we will hit the road fulltime, hopefully getting work along the way.

Thats it in a nutshell. :D
Pics of furbabies always a must Nelly :) we are hoping to depart SA at the end of June if all goes to plan.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Hello Nelly and a welcome from us as well.

Ecapee from the Darkside ..... no we won't ask. :)