Vegis

A lot of us have homes we spend some time in. Discussions can be about any topic that may be of interest that you can think of... renovations, purchases, expenses, etc, etc
Swisslulu

Re: Vegis

Post by Swisslulu »

Bernie, the Howard markets. 1st Saturday of the month. I bought all the herbs (except the basil, 'cause I forgot it!) and finger lime from one stall there. The guy had lots of really unusual herbs and later we saw him at the Maryborough Thursday market up at the corner of Kent and Adelaide Sts. Not sure if he is there every Thurs though. It's a very small plant and won't fruit for a couple of years but for only $6, I thought it was a bargain.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Thanks again Lesley. We haven't been to the Howard markets but its on the list one day.
Picked up some Parsley and Basil at Aldies today plant them in the morning
Bernie.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Bernie we have cute little chooks (all are pets)

Bruces Fortunately we have a beaut dam, so no water problems

Dot, while I'm showing off a Pick of last summers Kale. JP gets all the veggies & fruit he needs,seeing he did build my fab garden. :roll:
We also share with our great neibours,

Deborah WOW Mangoes we cant grow them here, I don't know what dragon fruit is?

Terry We grow that same brand of potatoes as you never get a failure, :roll:

Lesley JP said you have all his favorite herbs, they are looking pretty healthy, Great planter boxes did you build them ?

Thank's everyone for your kind remarks about my garden as you can see I'm just thrilled to bits with it
What a great life!! :)
Glenda
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.