Got Yu

A lot of us have homes we spend some time in. Discussions can be about any topic that may be of interest that you can think of... renovations, purchases, expenses, etc, etc
Dot

Got Yu

Post by Dot »

got yu.jpg
got yu002.jpg
Here is what we just disposed of,, We were having lunch inside and Pete our Corella was going beserk, I told George to go and see what she was on about (usually a lizard) but woo hoo was she right.. this mongrel was trying to get into the galah's cage, nothing gets my animals.... This is the second one to get the chop thankfully to our own alert system.... Next door is a nutter for that plant mile a minute and yesterday they did some whipper snippering and we get the results of her jungle.. Tomorrow the council will be asked to ask her to tidy her greenie mess of a yard up..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Jodebtre

Re: Got Yu

Post by Jodebtre »

Silly question Dotty , but what kind of snake is it............Don't you dare answer ''A dead one''
Dot

Post by Dot »

A brown Derek, just on a met in length..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Just have to ask........ what was the two hits for? One was enough!
Funny how the adrenalin goes beserk at such times!
It's those tiger & red belly blacks that I hate! They don't run, they turn and fight!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

One hit, big spade, twas sort of curled. H
The last effort was a red bellied black..
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Shite Dot you have got em going on the other side with this story bloody do gooders some of em :roll:
cheers phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
Dot

Post by Dot »

mottleemob wrote:Shite Dot you have got em going on the other side with this story bloody do gooders some of em :roll:
cheers phil
:mrgreen:
Doo gooders or twats not sure.. :roll: All my birds are in cages because of idiot humans, it was humans in the first place that put them in cages in the first place.. My animals come before one stupid snake protected or not... You should see what the council here did a couple of yrs ago when the red necks got their way.. trapped and gassed hundreds of birds,, corellas, galahs, yellow and red tailed cockies etc etc.. and these people try to hang me for protecting defenceless animals :evil: :evil:
homeless

Post by homeless »

You are a naughty girl Dot.
You should have got G to catch it alive and put it in a bag and then walk next door and ask for a chat inside with your neighbor.
Once inside tell them you found something that belong to them and then drop it out of the bag into their home and then get out quick.
See if they like snakes then as they would be screaming for it to be killed as well.
Heard of this being done once when a person complained because a neighbor killed a snake. So when the next one came along he delivered it to the complaining neighbor very much alive and angry. :lol:
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Brain I like your thoughts :lol: :lol: when you comin over for that coffee brickwork all done so you don't have to work for your coffee, shed finished van should be in it tomorrow..Yeah... I guess your busy on the trains this time of the year..

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Well done Dot.

Oh, & I just put my comment to the thread on CF.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.