Bedford Weir, Qld, 27th July 2016

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Macca

Re: Bedford Weir, Qld, 27th July 2016

Post by Macca »

Is this gathering still going ahead for next July up at Bedford? We are spending next year in sunny QLD so will definitely be attending.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

:D Hope so made plans to go that way this year
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

well that means there will be 2 of you there... well 4 actually, so that makes it an official YES it's on by the sound of it :lol: Yet to see if we will be able to venture that far away, the move to Mannum will probably put pay to any ventures away from our new home for a while.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Macca

Post by Macca »

Sounds as though it not on Terry! Time some southerners came nth me thinks.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Some one was going to have a chat to the caretaker Kay. If the creep decides to plead guilty before the trial then we shall be there but we have waited so long for his come uppences. We will still go Nth but after the trial set for Aug 1st expected to take 10 days?? I reckon there will be quite a few going I expect so don't give up Kay xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

I believe it is a certain person's birthday!
Keevo52

Post by Keevo52 »

G,Day All
We are planning to be there in July as well, althought it all depends on how Glennis,s mother is going health wise, she is very ill and will need our support in the new year.
Cheers

Chris
Chris aka Keevo52, Living at Fishing Point Lake Macquarie NSW Husband to Glennis, and now accompanied with our Mini Poodle Coco, wishing we were back on the road in our winnie and toad.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Hope to be there this year had a super time last camp :D
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Dot

Post by Dot »

We are hoping the creep we have been following pleads guilty before his trial starts on 1st August 2016. If he does we shall be heading Nth.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Margaret is making plans to fit this event into the work schedule, so fingers crossed we will be there. Maybe even in big bus, who knows. I have spoken with the parties involved with the Sapphire back up destination and they are still good to go with that plan if required, so we have a primary and back up plan this time so.......
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO