Easter time Gathering Suggestions Please

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
wayno

Re: Easter time Gathering Suggestions Please

Post by wayno »

Can find the middle of nowhere easily.
Dot wrote:Not in a caravan park for a start :) and away from the bustling crowd.
How far into it do you wish to venture?

May not suit all! But whatever
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Dot wrote:Not in a caravan park for a start :) and away from the bustling crowd.
Where do you find that during Easter?

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Dot

Post by Dot »

Private places George.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

I suggest a showground some where they have power, water and room and allow some noise etc.

PeterH
PeterH
Busman

Post by Busman »

They tell me STC will not be at Easter next year, that should free up a few more attendees.
Maybe Harden SG where we are going next, no further south for us Queenslanders though, nights are too bloody cold.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

I've heard good reports on Harden SG, Big Rigs had there get together there last year.

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

wayno wrote:Can find the middle of nowhere easily.
How far into it do you wish to venture?

May not suit all! But whatever
Wayno just pick a place who ever turns up turns up, no need for any organising/ entertainment this is why no one wants to take the plunge. The "want" list gets out of hand, after all a gathering is just that a gathering of friends to get to know each other and just talk crap with a beer in hand around a camp fire. Doesn't have to be Easter either any time will do.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Busman wrote:They tell me STC will not be at Easter next year, that should free up a few more attendees.
Maybe Harden SG where we are going next, no further south for us Queenslanders though, nights are too bloody cold.
Too bloody cold for Qlder's phfft, Maleny is still Qld as far as I know and it was bloody cold there when we had a CMCA forum get togethers, complete with ice on the grass in the mornings. Do you reckon it's too cold at the STC in Wagga?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

T1 Terry wrote:
Busman wrote:They tell me STC will not be at Easter next year, that should free up a few more attendees.
Too bloody cold for Qlder's phfft, Maleny is still Qld as far as I know and it was bloody cold there when we had a CMCA forum get togethers, complete with ice on the grass in the mornings. Do you reckon it's too cold at the STC in Wagga?

T1 Terry
Anywhere up in the Hinterland gets bloody cold from Easter onwards. THe flat lands of coastal Qld is completely different though. Doesn't get hot, doesn't get cold... Just rains a bit sometimes. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

supersparky wrote:
T1 Terry wrote:

T1 Terry
Anywhere up in the Hinterland gets bloody cold from Easter onwards. THe flat lands of coastal Qld is completely different though. Doesn't get hot, doesn't get cold... Just rains a bit sometimes. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hear hear T1
In those days you were T1 because you weren't T2,T3, or T4 :)
Jon