Easter 2019?

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
wayno

Easter 2019?

Post by wayno »

Hi all,

Might as well start to figure something out.

Not sure right now if we can commit, however let's get some ideas happening.

The STC experience has been successful, however I see it as creating a divide between those with time and those without.

Do not be mistaken! We would be the first on uptake for STC, but way too far us time permitting.

Should we think about generating two Easter threads, one for STC bound ppl and anothers with less time to burn?????????????????

Just a thought bubble from me! I would like to think the Easter 2018 thread did not alienate any time spare newbies!

Is this something to think about? Let's have a constructive toss

Cheers folk,

Wayno
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
Dot

Re: Easter 2019?

Post by Dot »

Sounds like a plan Wayno :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---My lady friend (visiting from WA), spent several nights at the GULARGAMBONE CARAVAN PARK [camps aust 8 site 870] and had surgery at the Dubbo Private Hospital.
The c/p owners were very helpful and were the transport to get Doone to the Dubbo Hospital and back to the caravan park after surgery.
Doone has done the 'round Australia trip several times and is usually on the road for several months at a time mainly free camping or low cost caravan parks in small towns. Doone highly recommends the Gulargambone Park on the Castlereagh Highway (NSW), just North of Gilgandra and South of Dubbo.
Might be worth checking out their website on the google thingo, and considering this park as a place for a get together for our Forum members for Easter 2019.
The website lists the activities, meals available, facilities, happy hour, etc.
Perhaps some of the Forum members coming North via Dubbo/Walget for the winter can spend a night there and check it out.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Many folk that have stayed at that CP Keith give a glowing report, many say they booked to stay a night but stayed longer.
Shirley & Bruce.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes just up the road a couple of hours away 🚌
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini