Mannum Hot Rod show

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Noggins

Mannum Hot Rod show

Post by Noggins »

http://rvfriendly.cmca.net.au/Event/Vie ... ce210154ff

As an old HotRodder I'm asking if anybody's going ?
If so can you give a review here .

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Dot

Re: Mannum Hot Rod show

Post by Dot »

I would say Terry would be going. Seeing as you are of that disposition send Steve aka Ozfueler a PM he is into that stuff along with drag racing He's the one with that show 39ford.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

It's on at the same as time as STC.

PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Normally the 2 events don't clash, but it appears the Hotrod Show and Easter will fall at the same time this yr. The Hotrod show itself is quite a good event, no where near as big as the spectacular the Truck Show later is the yr where they close off the main street for the trucks, Mary Anne reserve for the cars and utes as well as the parking area beside the ferry for the panel vans clubs display.

With the Hotrod Show and Easter both falling on the same week end, I'm guessing there will be a lot more entries and a lot lot more people in Mannum.
Still not sure if we will be doing STC this yr, depends on work and $$, the money tree looks as though it may never recover after we picked the last crop :lol: If we did STC we would spend the 2 weeks between that and Taggerty visiting folks back in the Illawarra, daughter in the ACT and friends in Melbourne, so near a mth away .... it would be good but .......
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

💸😩🏦💵💰💴🧰⚙️🔦🔋💣🧨
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Hmmm..... the signs are out in Mannum saying the HotRod show is on 8th March, not April as it says in the CMCA link. I clicked on the link provided in the CMCA bit and for some reason it claims the Hot Rod show is on 8th March to 12 April :roll: It's a one day event held on the Sunday at the River Lane reserve.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Interesting story by the same place about lith batteries as well :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

CMCA = an ash tray on this
blue bomb.jpg
vik... :cry: :cry: :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Should be good to see this 🚜🚜🚜
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

CMCA, Carry My Chair Again ......