MERRY CHRISTMAS wishes!!!

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS wishes!!!

Post by T1 Terry »

Jim wrote:
Greynomad wrote:Merry Christmas to all.
Just remember the reason for the season...
Amen to that.
I'm sure you don't really want to go there do you Jim ;) Let's just say that the season is a time for families to get together and hopefully bury old rivalries, friends to get together, even if it's only by email or card, and celebrate the fact they still have the freedom do that no matter what the past yr has dished out. It is also a time to move the money around, out of pockets to the retailers, from there pay all the bits that were involved in getting it there to sell in the first place so at least some of those $$ gets shared around and puts a smile on more than one face.
Is that the real reason for the season, to show we still have the capacity to smile and feel good? As good as any other reason I'd reckon :D

The best of the seasons wishes to all from Margaret & T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Jim

Post by Jim »

T1 Terry wrote:
Jim wrote:
Greynomad wrote:Merry Christmas to all.
Just remember the reason for the season...
Amen to that.
I'm sure you don't really want to go there do you Jim ;) Let's just say that the season is a time for families to get together and hopefully bury old rivalries, friends to get together, even if it's only by email or card, and celebrate the fact they still have the freedom do that no matter what the past yr has dished out. It is also a time to move the money around, out of pockets to the retailers, from there pay all the bits that were involved in getting it there to sell in the first place so at least some of those $$ gets shared around and puts a smile on more than one face.
Is that the real reason for the season, to show we still have the capacity to smile and feel good? As good as any other reason I'd reckon :D

The best of the seasons wishes to all from Margaret & T1 Terry
Sorry that you have got the stick by the wrong end, Terry.

Do you really know what "amen" means? The usage of Amen, meaning "so be it", as found in the early scriptures of the Bible is said to be of Hebrew origin; however, the basic triconsonantal root from which the word was derived is common to a number of languages, such as Aramaic, in the Semitic branch of the Afrasian languages.

So, if I had said "so be it", it would have been okay?

Strange that it was only me that you had a go at!!
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Its cause Santa's coming my G/Daughter told me ...... Just encase the bushrat forgets he said a merry xmas to all his friend....and some of his not so friends . And a great and safe new year .......Only Eddie hey .
Bernie .
PeterBne

Post by PeterBne »

Merry Xmas everyone, and hope this time of year is good for you.

Peter
Dot

Post by Dot »

PeterBne wrote:Merry Xmas everyone, and hope this time of year is good for you.

Peter
Hi and welcome to you ?Peter. Now hop over to the "Introduce yourself" thread and give us the low down on you and your rig but only if you want to :D we are very nosey here
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

From the 2 of us to yooze lot..

Wishing you all that you may wish for yourselves... & maybe just a lil' bit more.

Stay safe.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Lance

Post by Lance »

Christmas is a time that seems to alter peoples attitudes to many things.
They just seem happier and more pleasant.
How about we work towards making those thoughts and attitudes run all year.
I know we all do here on OZeRV but lets spread the word Huh

To all of you, have a safe and enjoyable Christmas, hopefully with family and friends around you.

Best wishes from Lance and Annee
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

To all you OZeRV peoples,old , new or lurkers (me) have a safe and happy Christmas.
Best wishes from Wayne (and Adele "rest in peace" Oct 2016)
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Pity you are so far away Wayne or you'd be more than welcome around here for Christmas.
Maybe Flyin / flyout? haha
We all feel for your recent loss and hope you have a lot of friends/rellies to spend some time with during the break.
Do you get many days off?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Condolences to you Wayne, if you start driving now you would make it down here for a good time. Christmas is a time NOT to go shopping, never heard so many car horns blasting at each other in the car park. Hibernation is the way to go. What ever your beliefs are or not just have a safe enjoyable time. Awoman :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.