I'd kill for....

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: I'd kill for....

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:20 pm You and me both. And probably half the world as well. Hindsight is great isn't it!
Hmmm...... not sure of the value of 20/20 vision out of the hind portion, not sure I'd like to see the whole process..... but a quick check of the bowl never hurts eh :lol:
Let's face it, if we all have a chance to go back and do things differently we never know how things will turned out if we interfere with our past........ ya gotta watch "The Butterfly Effect" to get an idea of what I mean, the end result might be worse than the result we have now ..... but yeah, possibly a restart from childhood with a reset button so if we mess it up we can either go back to the original time line or have another crack at it and see if we can finally get it right, "The End of Tomorrow" and the old favourite "Groundhog Day" sort of thing but for a lifetime not a day ....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Ya better off sayin if I only knew then what I know now and ponder what coulda been... :? :) ;)

And just Keep On Truckin...
$_35.jpg
vik... cant change nuffin...!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Where is Janelle these days? fried out bush? :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:46 pm Where is Janelle these days? fried out bush? :D
Mossie knows nuffin too...!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bYj3jelXNM

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Yum nothing like good fish and chips i like a slice of bread preferable white to make a chippy
sanger Helen :roll:
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Helen Grose wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:12 pm Yum nothing like good fish and chips i like a slice of bread preferable white to make a chippy
sanger Helen :roll:
Back in the 70's our wog fish shop near high school used to make us "double fritter rolls with onions and sauce"

At the same time with a Marlborough fag in one hand and a can a coke in the other... and a shop fulla mates...

vik... :lol: :lol: 8-)
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

so true :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

And why can't we get the original chicko rolls from the chippy? :?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:51 pm And why can't we get the original chicko rolls from the chippy? :?
Dot, It's probably for the same reason that you can't get a big Wagon Wheel or a proper Milky Bar anymore............... because they don't make them in the proper size anymore. You just get some little thing trying to pretend it's the same as the original. :D :D :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I hadn't noticed the difference with the Chicko roll so what have I missed? Even had a Spring roll the other day cause that shop didn't have Chicko rolls, actually tasted better than I remember them. A Chicko roll and hot chips with gravy is the base order every time we fuel up at the Blanchetown servo and the alternate travel takeaway when Maccas muck has reached saturation point. We have reached a sad stage when Maccas is the go to place for a half decent cup of coffee but with the coffee machine we can make our own when travelling .... if we aren't too lazy that is :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO