Yes...

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
GoinBush

Yes...

Post by GoinBush »

...I am still kicking :mrgreen: Just popped in to say g'day and see if you're all behaving yourselves.
Dot

Re: Yes...

Post by Dot »

Good to know you are still breathing and yes I for one am behaving myself :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

G'day Dottles :D When you say hedgehogs do you mean echidnas?? :shock:
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

How did the muster go Janelle?
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

G'day David :D It was good. They were here three weekends in a row in the end :o I cooked for seven and noone died and I had a ride in a Mack truck towing three trailers ( I love trucks) The owners got the bullocks they wanted and were happy, I lost count of how many decks were trucked in the end.
We won't see them now for six months or more so it's bore runs, grading and some boundary riding/fence repairs and looking after an historic homestead. :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

GoinBush wrote: ↑Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:26 pm G'day Dottles :D When you say hedgehogs do you mean echidnas?? :shock:
Yep I guess so, the spikey things that curl up in a ball, couldn't spell echidnas kept getting enchiladas :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

You are a cack! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hope it was a bit cooler while you where mustering I bet it is a very interesting time How far do you have to go to get those fish and chips you where talking
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ffhtboπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Watching the weather maps on the ABC that show colours to indicate temps and the pink ones are starting to cover wider areas and a few out around your way.
For those that don't follow the weather maps, black was the highest temp zone until recently and that indicated over 48*C, the new additions are purple from 50* to 52*C and pink as the top scale of over 52*C .... looks like they might need another colour from the wheel are the pink areas are getting quite large and the centre of these would be even hotter :shock: or should that be :evil:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

πŸ”₯πŸ’“πŸ€ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ€¬πŸ‘ΉπŸ’‹
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini