Tanks

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Wilbor

Re: Tanks

Post by Wilbor »

Craig wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:51 pm What do you mean they "were" the good old days Shirley? Come on up to the Atherton tablelands and you can still go to the drive in.
And not only see movies at Mareeba drive-in, you can park your Motorhome there overnight. We have parked across ways in the back row with the awning out to keep the night dew off and had the outside speakers cranked up, couple of beers and stayed the night a couple of times :D They don’t even mind you having a hibachi as long as you don’t melt the bitumen and don’t leave anything behind :D
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Wow thats pretty
Helen
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi Tanks just saying hi how are you travelling we are slowly heading back East thank you again for what you done take vare be in touch again soon
Helen
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Helen Grose wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:23 am Hi Tanks just saying hi how are you travelling we are slowly heading back East thank you again for what you done take vare be in touch again soon
Helen
"tanks" here---Safe travels and keep an eye on the bushfires
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Will do thanks you look after yourself xx

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi Kieth just wondering how you are going
Take care Helen 😀
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here Helen----
All is going well at the Dysart Bunker. I put my back out planting a pawpaw tree in the back yard and I am now getting around like a cripple crab. I guess that I will be uncomfortable for a few weeks 'till my spine gets itself sorted out.
" Mr.Russell" is now on heart medication twice a day and is no trouble getting him to swallow the capsules. He had a few visits to the Vet and is now a $500 wonder dog.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Cheers to you and Mr. Russell. Take care.

PeterH
PeterH
bob r

Post by bob r »

G/day from us to Keith.

Bob n Robyn
Dot

Post by Dot »

Take care Tanks, :lol: :lol: Trying to tell us how you jiggered your back when we know you had a lady visitor recently ;) ;) Mr Russell needs speaking to about taking his pills, try putting it in a butter ball (if he likes butter)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.