Tanks

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Helen Grose

Tanks

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi Kieth i sent a PM to you did you get it All good Helen πŸ˜€
Keith Morris

Re: Tanks

Post by Keith Morris »

Helen Grose wrote: ↑Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:41 pm Hi Kieth i sent a PM to you did you get it All good Helen πŸ˜€
"tanks" here ---Helen
Nothing received as yet. J am going to Maryborough Qld early on Friday morning.
I will give you a phone call later tonight.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
I am back at the Dysart Bunker with the 3 kangaroos and 2 magpies. We had a massive hail/rain/lightning storm with several branches blown down from trees along the highway, but all is well at the Bunker.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi there Kieth all good over here have not seen much of your niebors mind you we have been busy going for coffee today at your shop take care was very windy last
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Helen 😁😁
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Helen Grose wrote: ↑Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:06 am Hi there Kieth all good over here have not seen much of your niebors mind you we have been busy going for coffee today at your shop take care was very windy last
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Helen 😁😁
"tanks" here---Helen,
Nungarin is only about 1 hour and a pleasant drive from Wylie and well worth a day out just to explore the military museum.

Indulge yourself at the famous Nungarin Wheatbelt Markets (held between 8 am and 12 pm on the first Sunday of each month except January and February). At each market 35 - 45 market stalls are set up in the Nungarin Town Hall (and the Mall between the Nungarin Town Hall and the Shire of Nungarin Offices) as well as along the length of the town's main street.
Children always enjoy free rides on the train that loops up and down the main street on Nungarin Wheatbelt Market Sundays.
Visitors can take a break from shopping and relax with a bacon and egg roll from the Sausage Sizzle or enjoy a sumptuous morning tea at the hall. Alternatively drop into Wegner's Rural for real coffee and a home made sausage roll or head up to the Woolshed Hotel for a pub lunch.

The Nungarin Heritage and Army Museum is open every market day from 8 am to 12 pm and the amazing heritage listed Mangowine Homestead (located 14 kilometres from Nungarin) is also open from 10 am to 4 pm..

Also why not take a drive to Koorda (just up the road - 45km) for the drive-in movies. The Wylie PO or the Roadhouse may be able to tell you the dates and what movie is screening . There are not many towns that still run drive-in movies.
Keith.

Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Good morning Kieth how are you doing i just seen you are acctive though i would say hi
Helen
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Drive in movies they were the days, good memories first movie the navigator took me to see was " splendour in the grass" :lol:
We still 55 yrs later :lol: :lol: about it.
Shirley & Bruce.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Yes i think we all have memmories of the good pld days at the drive in I think we had the best days
HelenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Barboots

Post by Barboots »

Helen Grose wrote:Yes i think we all have memmories of the good pld days at the drive in I think we had the best days
Helen[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Oh come on. How could a balmy summer evening at the drive-in compare with sitting alone with your "device" sharing Facebook memes with people you've never met? I mean what are you thinking!
[emoji23]
Craig

Post by Craig »

What do you mean they "were" the good old days Shirley? Come on up to the Atherton tablelands and you can still go to the drive in.
Full time on the road in an Alpine 2855