Windy stuff...

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Chuck

Windy stuff...

Post by Chuck »

Question: How many of you know someone who has been fortunate to have their name entered into history?

Well, I know one ... in fact so do a lot of you... but maybe on this occasion the penny has not dropped. :?

Put your hand up Kay you are now historically famous, although your Qld friends may not be quite ready to congratulate you. :twisted:
What are you asking us to do Chuck??? :shock: :shock:
Kay, or Oma as she is also known now has a cyclone bearing her name... yeah, the one currently off the Qld coast. :o
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Chuck

Re: Windy stuff...

Post by Chuck »

Who's asking ?

Anyway... not asking anyone to DO anything... simply making a word connection.

Is it that difficult to understand?

I'm assuming by your red wording that you're a bossman/woman... if so & you consider my post inappropriate in any way/shape or form then simply delete it... & whilst you're at it you may as well delete me as well!!

Oooooh Chucky, settle petal. I was being my usual self making an IN U ENDO . (hence my Q in red) ;) I actually thought I had quoted you but turns out it didn't work xx Still gunna moon with me? ;)
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Innuendo: (n) Italian suppository.
:lol:
(From the Left-Handed Dictionary)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Macca

Post by Macca »

Settle petals. Have just seen this post & think funny. Nothing my dear friend Chuckles says can offend me & it si a wonder none of our rellies/ friends up here have made any comments.
When I saw the heading thoght it as going to be another of Chuck's good jokes. :roll: :lol: ;) Still luvs ya Chuck.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

All good now - I jumped the gun when I had no idea who sent the red comment so put on the flack jacket & responded accordingly.

Had a chat with Dot yesterday arvo & all good - the problem was a technical issue with her computer... doesn't like sending replies with quotes to bigpond addressees, hence the stuff up.

Apologies to all for any inconvenience incurred.

The flack jacket has been returned to my other military memoirs in an appropriate container.

I am delighted to be staying... :D
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Stupid Oma (not me) has left us with blue skies & no rain this morning. Not seen weather report as yet so hoping all ur rellies/friends in BUndyhae not copped a hiding.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#