What did you do to your rig today?

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Post by Dot »

Are you trying to set me up Vik? Who in their right mind love F---- ? :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:55 pm Are you trying to set me up Vik? Who in their right mind love F---- ? :lol: :lol:
I know, I know...!!! But if ya want a good job done, ya gotta suck properly... as you would know I’m sure... :o :oops:

And an hour to spare to hear about huz collection, yep, collection... :lol: :P 8-)

Vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

vik351 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:01 pm
Dot wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:55 pm Are you trying to set me up Vik? Who in their right mind love F---- ? :lol: :lol:
I know, I know...!!! But if ya want a good job done, ya gotta suck properly... as you would know I’m sure... :o :oops:

And an hour to spare to hear about huz collection, yep, collection... :lol: :P 8-)

Vik...
What Collection?? pray tell
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:17 pm
vik351 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:01 pm

Vik...
What Collection?? pray tell
Fords...!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

Most Fords end up at a mechanics.
Its kind of purgatory between the owner and the wrecker
El Gringo

Post by El Gringo »

At least they last long enough to get there,
Most Holdens are written off by the bogans that drive them... :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Bernie B
I plan to stop procrastinating tomorrow.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Left here at 0730hrs already warm enough but not too bad till I hit the city traffic of stop and go. Found a nice truck doing the right thing going down the hill so I stayed behind him just in case. ;) Got to the mechanics OK and he sounded like he knew what he was about so shall wait and see. Parked the bus in his yard and told him to take his time, he said might be 2 weeks but that's ok. Then it was time to give him a bit of stick over his choice of cars, I told him that Vik had told me he was a keen HOLDEN person :lol: :lol: (but he really is a F man) Oh I am a naughty girl :lol: Back home by 1030 hrs and time for a little nap. Little dog had a good night on the feather doona next to our bed. :lol:
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:49 pm Left here at 0730hrs already warm enough but not too bad till I hit the city traffic of stop and go. Found a nice truck doing the right thing going down the hill so I stayed behind him just in case. ;) Got to the mechanics OK and he sounded like he knew what he was about so shall wait and see. Parked the bus in his yard and told him to take his time, he said might be 2 weeks but that's ok. Then it was time to give him a bit of stick over his choice of cars, I told him that Vik had told me he was a keen HOLDEN person :lol: :lol: (but he really is a F man) Oh I am a naughty girl :lol: Back home by 1030 hrs and time for a little nap. Little dog had a good night on the feather doona next to our bed. :lol:
you will pay ... :x ...!!!

Heard Iveco charge 1K for the first service ,

So takin the Espie to Lee’s tumorra for one and will say you said it was ok to do mine first...!!! :lol:

Vik...X fordies = shit to a blanket...!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dot

Post by Dot »

You will have trouble getting in his yard :)
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Finished installing a diesel heater in the van this week. Very happy with it
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it
R I P Bonnie